Please see all the frequently asked questions below and if anything else comes up, feel free to give us a call at (570)909-9497.
- For people new to yoga and movement, we recommend not eating for two hours prior to class time.
- We recommend going to a class level that best fits your experience. Beginner's are encouraged to start off with a Slow Flow vinyasa class or the 4 week Beginners Series.
- Reservations are required for Workshops and Series.
- Reservations are required for Aerial and Restorative Yoga class as space is limited.
- Class cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Five class passes expire after one month. All class passes and monthly unlimited passes are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Holiday schedules and snow schedules will be updated in our Mindbody Scheduler and on our homepage.
- Regular classes are 75 minutes in length. Lunch hour and weekday morning classes are 60 minutes in length (unless noted otherwise).
- For private sessions, pre-payment is required at time of booking. Cancellations are required 24 hours prior to the scheduled session.
- No Cell phones are allowed in the studio
- The studio door is locked 5 mins after class start time to ensure the safety of guests belongings in the foyer and also to avoid disrupting students in class with late arrivals
- Cancellation Policy- classes cancelled less that 24 hrs prior to class start will not be refunded.
- All studio sales are final
- You must be 15 years or older to attend to attend Aerial Yoga and regular yoga class.