Mission Yoga Teacher Training, now accepting applications!!
Join us for our upcoming 2022/2023 Mission Yoga teacher training!
Whether you are looking to delve deeper into your personal practice or start your journey as a teacher, this training is for you.
Taught by Mission Yoga senior teacher and guest instructors. Topics will include pranayama, sequencing, restorative yoga, prenatal guidelines, in depth anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy, Chakra theory, trauma informed training, and business management.
Training sessions will be split between Mission Yoga in South Abington and Mission Yoga in Scranton.
Mission Yoga (639 Northern Blvd, South Abington, PA 18411)
Mission Yoga (1440 Capouse Ave, Scranton, PA 18509)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Show mental, physical and emotional readiness
- Maintained a yoga practice for at least one year
- Must attend all dates (Things happen, we can work with you if needed)
- If you are new to Mission or have not practiced with our training staff,
we will need a letter of recommendation from a past or current teacher.
Required Reading List:
- The Language of Yoga - Nicolai Bachman
- Mark Stephens - Teaching Yoga
- The Bhagavad Gita - Eknath Easwaran
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali - Swami Satchidananda
- Waking the Tiger - Peter Levine
- The Body Keeps The Score - Bessel Von der Kolk
- Restorative Yoga for Life - Gail Boorstein Grossman
2023/24 Fall/Winter Weekend Dates and Details:
Weekend Training Dates and Details:
Fridays from 5:30 - 8:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays from 8:30am - 4:30pm
October: 6, 7, 8, 20, 21, 22
November: 3, 4, 5,17, 18, 19
December: 1, 2, 3, 15, 16, 17
January: 5, 6, 7, 19, 20, 21
February 2, 3, 4, 16, 17, 18
Snow dates/Additional hours if needed: February 24th and/or 25th
Cost (weekend training):
- $2350, Early bird rate (see details below)
- $2575 Regular rate
- $2700 installment plan
** All options require a Non-refundable $500.00 deposit due within 2 weeks of being accepted into the Teacher training program**
A. Payment Option #1: An early registration tuition discount of $225 will be applied if fees are paid and received in full by September 17th, 2023. Total Tuition after discount is $2350.
B. Payment Option #2: $500 deposit due two weeks after acceptance into the training. Registration must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the start of the training. Total Tuition is $2575.
C. Payment option #3: Installment Plan: Full tuition paid in installments. this option totals $2700 ($500 Deposit due September 17th, 5 additional Payments of 440.00 will be set up through auto payments on the 1st of each month. First payment begins October 1st)
* (Please note: there is a $100 processing fee if you choose to pay by credit card for option #1 or #2).
***PLEASE MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO OBrien LLC***
- Download the application form below and send or email completed applications to:
639 Northern Blvd.
South Abington, PA 18411
For more info email Kelly at Kellyobrien@me.com